Sammons Preston Transfer Pole, Standing Pole Mobility Assistant for Elderly, Disability, Injured or postoperative Patients, Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar for Sitting and Standing, Daily Living Aid - 53776
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates, and silverware, nosey cups, reaches, and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high-quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Transfer pole mounts from floor to ceiling to provide balance and support to the user comes with a soft grip padding 20" long on the pole for extra security to help patients stay independent and mobile.
- Pole is made of 1 1/4" thick epoxy coated steel, adjusts from 92" - 100" tall and has a 20" grip with padding material for increased comfort and grip strength, supports up to 200 lbs.
- Transfer pole is easily installed without the need for any tools, adjusts to fit any ceiling to floor height of 92" - 100" and has rubber surfaces on both ends to prevent any damage to floors and ceilings.
- Gives the user an increased amount of independence for bariatric, elderly, disabled, and handicapped individuals with a sturdy pole for mobility assistance, great for beds, couches, and chairs
- Non-latex material, 200-pound weight capacity